Commercial toaster fire
When the wonderful folks at Pearson Weary Chiropractic had a toaster fire in their break room, we were there to get them back in business quickly. They were kind enough to post the following message to our Facebook page:
A well deserved shoutout to SERVPRO. Friday Jan 29th was a day in which our devoted toaster decided to give us a clear message about the dangers of Gluten. To our surprise rather than cooking it decided to ignite a flame sending a clear message. Sadly in the end it meant a loss of that said toaster and the damage was one very smoke filled clinic. Thank you Patients for your patients with us as SERVPRO of South & West Spokane County took charge and cleaned out our office. Project Manager Jason Taylor and assistant Denine made the place look "Like it never even happened". We thank them for their efforts. Everything is bright and shiney and we are so grateful for thie kindness, amazing work and outstanding customer service. Moral of the story: Yet one more reason not to eat gluten!