If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (509) 534-0566

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Greater Spokane Emergency Manaagement

4/4/2017 (Permalink)

Spokane News

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Homeowner, Renter, and Business, Flood/Water Damage Assessment

Greater Spokane Emergency Management is conducting a preliminary damage a...ssessment from Spokane County residents and businesses. If you suffered damage or loss due to the winter weather snow melt, flooding, and/or other water damage to your Spokane primary residence, property, personal property, or business.

Some residents may be covered by homeowners’ or renters’ insurance. Businesses affected may also be insured against these losses. We encourage you to contact your insurance company or agent regarding your damage.

Damage assessment forms can be found on our website at: www.gsem.us

Damage assessment information does not guarantee funding or assistance and only will be used to determine if Spokane County qualifies for disaster aid by meeting local, state, and federal guidelines.

For more information please reference the Frequently Asked Questions on our homepage: www.gsem.us

Other News

View Recent Posts